We’re back with our second annual Recharge merchant gift guide. This year, we have items for everyone on your list! From kids to beauty lovers to coffee addicts, Recharge merchants have all the right items for the special people in your life this holiday season.
Let’s start our gift guide by talking about offering gift subscriptions through Recharge. It’s not just about boosting holiday revenue; it’s a great way to bring in new customers and foster loyalty.
When customers share your products through gift subscriptions, it’s more than just a sale—it’s a chance to build a community. By introducing new shoppers through gifting, you can turn them into loyal customers.
Gift subscriptions offer a personalized experience for the recipient. They get their own account, giving them the freedom to manage their subscription. And for the gift giver, there’s no need to worry about managing someone else’s subscription—you’re passing the control to them.
Plus, with timely gift notifications, customers can plan ahead for the perfect surprise. If you’re not offering gift subscriptions yet, our guide can help you get started today.
Gifts from Recharge merchants to give this holiday season
Below you’ll find our recommendations for your friends and loved ones this holiday season. Whether you give them a specially-curated snack subscription or popular beauty products, they’ll be able to enjoy your gift all year long thanks to the magic of subscriptions.
Gifts for coffee & tea addicts
- For the coffee fanatic in your life, Atlas Coffee Club sources beans from around the world and delivers them to your doorstep once a month.
- Tea lovers who want to have a cup of tea on the go are in luck with Tea Drops. No tea bags or strainers are needed with their popular bagless tea.
- Harney & Sons is perfect for brewing at home, with their beautiful tins of tea. Any tea lover will be happy to receive one of their holiday tea blends, and you won’t even have to wrap it.
- Another hot tea merchant, The Tea Spot, offers holiday blends and gift sets that will satisfy the tea drinkers in your life—plus they have a whole line of steepware, if you want to take your gift up a notch.
Gifts for pets
- Dress up your furry friends for the season with a bandana or bowtie from Sasspot Creations. And keep the gifts going all year long with their subscription offering of monthly accessories (for you or your fur baby!).
Gifts for beauty connoisseurs
- Give “the gift of beauty” with an Allure beauty box this holiday season. Your friend or loved one will have the chance to discover new beauty products each month with this genius beauty box subscription.
- For the health and wellness guru in your life, what about a gift from Smallflower, the modern apothecary? Choose from their international beauty, bath and body, and wellness products to give a gift that your friend or family member will love.
Gifts for kids
- Crunch Labs is a subscription that encourages kids to “think like an engineer.” Their popular monthly boxes come with a toy to build and a video to watch—encouraging kids to have fun learning outside the classroom.
- For the kids in your life who love to cook, there’s Raddish Kids. These recipe kits are perfect for the little helpers in your kitchen. Choose from the cooking, baking, or international club and watch your children thrive in the kitchen.
- Another great option in the kitchen to combine learning and baking is I’m The Chef Too! Their baking boxes blend “food, STEM, and the arts into educational fun.”
- For the little bookworm in your life, consider an Owl Crate subscription. Their monthly themed boxes are the perfect gift that will keep on giving all year round.
- Creative playtime without screens is on every parents’ mind. With Yoto Play, you can gift a screen-free audio player that grows with children, giving them the freedom to listen to stories and learn without adult assistance (or a smartphone).
Gifts for men
- Men can be notoriously hard to shop for. That is, until, the GQ Box was created. With this gift, you can give the men in your life a “must-have selection of GQ editors’ latest favorites in apparel, accessories, grooming, and lifestyle.”
- Men’s haircare and skincare have gained traction in recent years. Beardbrand has been around as a beard-care company since 2012, but has now expanded to haircare and skincare products. They offer their best-selling products in a bundle for an easy and convenient gift option.
Embrace the spirit of the holidays year-round by gifting a subscription
By gifting your loved ones a subscription, they’ll continue receiving your gift well beyond the holidays. Plus, thanks to your gift, you may just introduce them to some of their new favorite products. For more ideas, check out part two of our gift guide!
 Gift Subscriptions (Recharge Help Center)