Code of conduct
ChargeX attendance and participation policy
- As a registered attendee, speaker, sponsor or participant at ReCharge’s 2020 ChargeX Conference and Conference-related events you agree to follow the terms of this Attendance and Participation Policy. We appreciate your cooperation to help ensure a safe environment for all Conference participants.
- Your ChargeX (referred to as Conference) ticket entitles you to admittance to the Conference and Conference-related events only. All other costs associated with attendance (e.g., travel and accommodation expenses) are your responsibility, and ReCharge will have no liability for these costs.
- You understand and agree that tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets cannot be sold, resold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way. You are responsible for choosing to submit a registration form and ReCharge will not be liable for any errors in submission, payment or ticket processing.
- All determinations of special rates and discounts are in the sole discretion of ReCharge.
- ReCharge may change, substitute or cancel any aspect of the Conference, including the Conference name, themes, content, program, speakers, moderators, venue and time. All intellectual property rights in and to the Conference, the Conference content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Conference are owned by ReCharge or the Conference sponsors or speakers. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the Conference content or any trademarks (including without limitation “ReCharge") without ReCharge’s prior written permission.
Consent to photos
- By attending the Conference you grant ReCharge (and others on behalf of ReCharge) the right to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from or any payment to you.
- If a session is stated to be a closed door session, you may not record audio or video of sessions at the Conference or take professional photographic or video equipment, or wearable recording devices into the Conference.
- You agree to obey all signage, instructions and rules. ReCharge reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person from, the Conference at any time in its sole discretion, including inappropriate, disorderly, disrespectful, or dangerous behaviour or failing to comply with this Policy. Please report any concerns, offensive behavior, or suspicious or disruptive activity to the Conference staff.
- This is a private event. ReCharge reserves the right to refuse, cancel, and/or refund your registration at any time.